1. Applicant must have a valid WISCONSIN CDL Drivers License including the following classes and endorsements and have a good driving record:
a) Class A
b) Class B
c) Air brake endorsement
d) Combination vehicles
2. Assistant Shop Foreman with complete mechanical activities, engine overhauls, tune-ups, gas or diesel engines, transmissions, brakes, hydraulics, steering, etc.
3. Instruct and train other persons in all shop, truck and equipment repair work.
4. Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
5. Be available to be to work within 30 minutes, regardless of road conditions, when called.
6. Position offers competitive wage and benefit package.
7. Applicant selected must submit to drug – alcohol testing prior to employment.
8. Applications will be closed on June 10, 2019 at 4:30 pm.
9. A complete job description is available at the Highway Department Office.
10. Applications with resumes will be accepted at the Richland County Highway Department, 120 Bowen Circle, Richland Center, WI 53581
11. Richland County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications are available Monday thru Thursday, 6:30 am – 4:30 pm at:
Richland County Highway Department
120 Bowen Circle
Richland Center, WI 53581