1. Applicant must have a valid WISCONSIN CDL Drivers License including the following classes and endorsements and have a good driving record:
a) Class A
b) Class B
c) Air brake endorsement
d) Combination vehicles
2. Applicant selected must submit to random drug/alcohol testing prior to employment.
3. List experience with trucks and heavy equipment and experience working in highway construction.
4. Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
5. Be available to be to work within 30 minutes, regardless of road conditions, when called.
6. Position offers competitive wage and benefit package with salary beginning at $20.33 per hour.
7. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
8. A complete job description is available below.
9. Applications with resumes will be accepted at the Richland County Highway Department, 120 Bowen Circle, Richland Center, WI 53581.
10. Richland County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications are available Monday thru Thursday, 6:30 am – 4:30 pm at:
Richland County Highway Department
120 Bowen Circle
Richland Center, WI 53581