1. Employee must have a valid WISCONSIN CDL Drivers License including the following classes and endorsements:
a) Class A
b) Class B
c) Air brake endorsement
d) Combination vehicles
2. Employee must submit to random drug – alcohol testing.
3. Job will include snow removal, sanding and salting operations, and hand shoveling bridges.
4. Be responsible for operating various heavy equipment and other manual labor pertaining to roads and roadside maintenance. Also have the ability to do general maintenance on equipment.
5. Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
6. Be available to be to work within 30 minutes, regardless of road conditions, when called.
7. Have the ability to work in adverse weather / environmental conditions.
8. Starting wage $21.35 per hour.
9. Position offers competitive wage and benefit package.
10. A complete job description is available at the Highway Department Office.
11. Applications will be closed on May 25, 2023 @ 4:30 p.m.
12. Applications accompanied with resume shall be submitted at the Richland County Highway Department, 120 Bowen Circle, Richland Center, WI 53581.
13. Richland County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications are available Monday thru Thursday, 6:30 am – 4:30 pm at:
Richland County Highway Department
120 Bowen Circle
Richland Center, WI 53581